Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 15, 2008

Where has the time gone?? Seriously

Its been 5 weeks since my maternity leave, isnt that just crazy!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was being induced and having Baby T.. Now its 5 weeks later and he's getting so big..
I enjoy everyday of being home and seeing him grow and become my little boy.. He coos and makes little noises that just make me light up and giggle.. haha who knew I could giggle when no one was around.. but its fun.. He's learning to smile at me and he's learning my face. He stares at me and follows me with his cute little brown eyes- when John gets home from work - John will speak to him from afar and Tristan will immediatly start looking around~ looking for his Daddy's voice.. He's learning everyday and I love it!! It's sad to think that in 3 weeks I will have to return to work.. Fortunatly, I get to take him with me - but it wont be the same as having him at home all to myself.. I love that I get to take him with me (shoot I wonder if I'm going to get any work done).
Its funny to think, the first week I was home with him - I was like " I need to go back to work" I hated being home, but now that I've gotten used to it, I want to stay home.. Now I know why Most moms end up quitting there jobs to stay home with there kids.. I love it!! I love being with him, I love not missing ONE moment of his life..

No comments: