Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tristan's ONE Month check up

Went good!! He's 10lbs 10 oz and 22 1/2 in long.. He's in the 75% percentile for his age which is really good.. :0) He's a very alert baby and makes full eye contact.. he's been cooing and making noise ( I call it talking to me) haha.. Which he does alot of.. So cute..
He has a mild case of acid reflux so I was given meds and I hope this helps with his spitting up.. :) I'm still nursing him and that seems to be going good. I will probably nurse him until he's about 3 months but I've been considering doing until he's 6 months. Just because breast milk is so much better for them and there health.. so we will play it by ear..
Other than that he's doing great..
* I go in for my 6 week check up in 2 weeks and i'm so ready to get released to start working out (hard) and getting my ass back in shape and lose this weight!!!

No comments: