Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sheesh, Thanksgiving is 2 days away!!

Craziness!!  I can't believe how fast this year has flown!! I feel like I just got done boxing up all the crap at work to turn around and do it all over again for 2012.  I hate year end, especially at work!
Other than that, I LOVE the Holidays. I love Thanksgiving, I love Black Friday Madness and I absolutely love Christmas time!! I'm even more excited about all these festivities because this year we are a family of Four- We are celebrating firsts with Micah and T as a big brother.
Last year at this time, I found out I was prego with M on the 27th and 3 years before that on Nov 13th I found out I was prego with T..  I guess I like summer babies!!
Anyway- for TThanksgiving this year we are headed over to my brother in laws brothers house!  We always have a blast over there and they love to host, so that's how we roll on T-day!   My sister and I are in Black Friday mode trying to figure out the best places we need to hit up. Last year we went to Toys R Us and waited in the longest line of my life! It was fun, but man it was cold.. We made out big time!  I'm hoping for the same this year. Not only did I shop for Xmas, I shopped for T's Birthday!! So I might end up doing the same for T and M this year!!

I hope you all have a festive and Great Thanksgiving with your families. I know I will and I have so much to be thankful for this year!! 

Cheers!!


No comments: