Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me



Well Yesterday,  October 24th is my Birthday..I am now on the Verge of jumping to a new age group.. Last year in my twenties!! I can't even believe it. Like how the hell and when the hell did I turn 29?  How did this happen??!!? So crazy to think I AM 29... It could just be me, I just don't feel 29. I may look it especially after having 2 kids and the newest one is kicking my butt in the sleep department. Bags, sags and dark undereyes are a complete give away.
I plan to have an awesome year!! Starting with wiping out debt thats been lingering with us. We have many plans in the future and I know we are on the right path.  I am still going to school and I start back in Jan. to finally finish that last class before getting on the wait list to the nursing career I dream about on a daily basis.
We have some vacations planned that will take us back to SeaWorld, Legoland and Disney Land. Possibly heading back to New Jersey with 2 kids this time, for my Cousins wedding.
I have a goal in mind to become healthier and get my ass back in shape, in time. It's a long term goal and something I have to want to do! 
Other than that, I am going to enjoy this next year. Especially with our new addition. I am so excited to see him grow and watch who he becomes. I look forward to all of his firsts. I think more than ever because I look back at when T hit his firsts and how exciting they were. It adds to my excitement to see if M will do things early, the same or later than his older brother did.

My hubs spoiled me yet again, I have been wanting a new lens for my camera and thats exactley what he got me. I tested it out last night and I'm in love!!  I still have a lot to learn about this camera, which I'm hoping I can take a class to teach me how to use this camera to its fullest potential. I have taught myself quite a bit, but it would be nice to know more. I also recieved flowers from the boys and T even sang me happy birthday. So cute!!  =) 

Cheers to a GREAT last year in my Twenties..

No comments: