Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Update- 32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days


Total Weight Gain? Since I last checked 5.

Maternity Clothes? Yep, Capri's, shorts and tanks tops. Its getting hot!!

Stretch Marks? Lets just say, YES and well Yes.

Sleep?  The last few nights have been horrible, I can't find a comfortable spot and I'm not good laying on my left side. My legs have been super achy, and I feel hot constantly!!
Best Moment This Week? Being able to get another U/S of little man, since I was beyond disappointed with my first one.  And T being completely potty trained during the day, Poo and pee!!! YAY!!
Movement? His movement has slowed, as far as kicks and elbow jabs, now its his entire body moving and shifting, so you can basically sit and watch my entire belly go from one side to another. Its the most crazy thing to watch, but kind of uncomfortable, since his feet are right up in my ribs and while moving it feels like in my throat. HA!!

Food Cravings?  I wish I had a certain craving.. I have nothing. So weird!!
Gender? BOY

Labor signs? I have very mild contractions, menstrual cramping, but nothing to be alarmed about.
Belly Button? Still in, and apparently from what I was told by the Dr. I have a major innie. HAHA When she did the belly measurement, she was surprised at how deep it was, and here I thought It was just because I was a fatty. =P

What I Miss? Lazy weekend. Our weekends are jam packed until I have this baby..
What I Am Looking Forward To? We are supposed to finish up the master bedroom this weekend, by laying the wood floors, and possibly staining the concrete out on the back patio. Trying to get ready for T's Big Birthday Bash!!
Weekly Wisdom? None this time.
Milestones: 7 weeks left, HOLY.SHIT!!

No comments: