Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disneyland!!!

We got back from Disneyland late Monday night. I wish we could of stayed longer. One day is just to little of time. John and I had a blast with T though. It was fun to take him on the rides and see the sights. He was able to meet Mickey and could not stop talking about him the entire time. We also were able to meet, Woody and Jesse, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tiger. As well as Pluto.  There were tons of people there. Of course I wasn't expecting anything less, the only thing I really noticed was how inconsiderate and rude people were and can be. Especially about their kids. I found myself shaking my head at people like "really", Who the hell taught you manners!?  Apparently No one!!
All in all we had a great one day trip and I'm not sure if T will ever remember it, but I have pictures to prove that he was there.  I hope to take him back in a few years with his brother. I would like to take him to Lego land next year, by then he should be big enough to ride the rides.
And now for the pictures... =)


Mickey was the only Character he would even go by and even then you can see that he was kind of pushing him away.. so funny.

Mickey Ears, Custom Made with his name on the back.



Of Course he has to be picking  his nose and the only pics John got..

Daddy and T

Mommy's Favorite Winnie the Pooh Character. Eeyore

T was being shy and Eeyore lightened the mood.

I took tons of pictures, but I'm not going to be able to post them all.
I'm excited to make a small album for T to have. I saved the ticket stubs and some of the items we got as souvenirs.

No comments: