Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Update 16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks


Total Weight Gain? Officially up 2lbs - Unofficially 4lbs. but I do feel like I have been eating like a cow. I will find out for sure at my next Dr's appt- Feb 24th =)

Maternity Clothes? I am still stubbornly fitting my ass into my regular jeans. At least until I get the round belly a little more.and well the stupid Maternity jeans fit better.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? is horrible, I'm not gonna lie. With everything going on. I'm stressed so when I do sleep I'm up every 3-4 hours having to pee, then having a terrible time getting back to sleep.

Best Moment This Week? None really, besides being able to feel the baby squirm around more.

Movement?  Yep. I'm still in shock that I can actually feel him/her. Like I have to stop what I'm doing just to make sure it is in fact the baby and not just those glitches, or gas. I have been getting some pretty awesome responses when I push in on my belly. Its kind of funny.
Food Cravings? Mexican food-  STILL  Mexican food I love it. I can't help it.

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks- The tech at our U/S made a hunch. so we will find out for sure on March 9th at our Gender scan

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Being able to stay up passes 9 pm and watching movies with the hubs instead of either passing out or studying. 
What I Am Looking Forward To?  I'm really looking forward to our gender scan. I can't wait to be able to confirm what we are having so we can announce it instead of knowing and not being able to say what it is!!

Weekly Wisdom?
     “For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

It's going by so fast! I can't wait til March 9th!

Lisa said...

I cant believe you are 16 weeks already??!

Jenni said...

Seriously - I feel like it has taken me FORever to get to this point.. Haha.
Maybe thats a good thing with everything else going on.