Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Update - 14 weeks and Pics

14 Week Belly Pic

How far along? 14 Weeks 1 day


Total Weight Gain?  I was up 2lbs from my last Dr's Visit, as of today I'm sure I am up like 7 because of all the dang carbs I have been eating! Seriously I don't know what happened but, my body kicked into high gear and has been wanting nothing but CARBS!!  STAY AWAY CARBS!! 
Maternity Clothes?  Haha Ya right that didnt last much longer than the 13th week mark as of today 14 wks 1 day I have put on my first pair of Maternity jeans =(  Not totally happy about this.

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? I haven't been sleeping as well as I was, I'm up 2-3 times peeing and then I get hot/cold

Best Moment This Week?  Getting a 80% on my 1st Exam in Anatomy physiology

Movement? Yes maam.. and I'm loving it- its not the full on movement I can not wait for, but it is the flutter kicks, and twinges along with rolling action. Just by seeing the little stinker and how much it was wiggling in there pretty much confirms my feeling of movement.

Food Cravings? Mexican food/ Pizza See I told you, Carbs  Yum!!

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks- The tech at our U/S made a hunch. so we will find out for sure on March 9th at our Gender scan

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light..  and now my cute Buckle Jeans, those are going to have to sit in the closet and wait patently for my return.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our Gender scan, and possibly heading to Disneyland in March

Weekly Wisdom? “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything" Win Boredon

Milestones: Making it another week is always a great Milestone.

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

such a cute lil baby bump:)