Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Update - 13 weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? So just for the sakes of keeping my sanity and well making me feel better, I am gladly going to go off of what my Dr's Scale says!  I am officially up 2lbs!!  Hallefreakinlujah!!!  Can you see my excitement. I thought for sure she was going to say like 10-15lbs. That's what I feel like. Ok ok maybe not that much, but like 5-10lbs I thought for sure that was going to come out of her mouth!! I am so excited I only gained 2 lbs.. I feel like I can maintain this and only gain about 20-25lbs this pregnancy.. Talk to me in the 2nd and 3rd tri.. hahah =)

Maternity Clothes? Nope thanks to my only 2lb weight gain I am proudly still rockin my jeans. They are a little snug, but I think I can get another 2-3 weeks?? Maybe, we will see when my belly decides to pop. Its getting really hard down in that region

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers
Sleep? I ha vent been sleeping as well as I was, I'm up 2-3 times peeing and then I get hot/cold

Best Moment This Week?Our NT scan of the baby. So good to see the heart beat, and he/she fluttering away in there.

Movement? Yes maam.. and I'm loving it- its not the full on movement I can not wait for, but it is the flutter kicks, and twinges along with rolling action. Just by seeing the little stinker and how much it was wiggling in there pretty much confirms my feeling of movement.

Food Cravings? Mexican food.. Yum!!

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks-  The tech at our U/S made a hunch. so we will find out for sure on March 9th at our Gender scan

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our Gender scan, and possibly heading to Disneyland in March
Weekly Wisdom?  “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything"  Win Boredon

Milestones:  Makinf it another week is always a great Milestone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and although I've got to wait for husbands return to get pregnant Im going to live vicariously through you! haha!
Love reading all about it :)