Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 17, 2010

Few updates..

School is officially done!!  Can you see this ginormous smile across my face?  Because really you should see it!! 
I scored an 80 on my final and finished my class with a 85 for the semester.. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself!1 For someone who never excelled in school it makes me happy to know that I can actually do it and I enjoyed doing it!!  Now I have 2 more classes.. Bio 201 and my Chemistry class to take, once those are done I can get on the Wait list for Nursing.. =) 

Pregnancy is going great. I will be 7 weeks on Saturday. It seems like its gone by pretty fast. I'm excited for our appt on the 29th. I can't wait to see our little peanut. Its going to be weird this time because with T I was 6 weeks when I got my first U/S this time I will be 8 weeks.  2 weeks more worth of growth.  Its funny how much you forget about being pregnant, until you are. I thought I would be more prepared this time but I still feel like a lost puppy.  I find myself getting overwhelmed because of everything we need to accomplish. I realize we have 8 months but 6 of those months I will be in school and I know its going to fly by.
We have to switch T - to his new room but not before we need to paint and set up that room, which by the way is a disaster!!  I have thrown everything in that spare room so it looks like a bomb went off..  Then we basically have to wait until we find out what we are having so we can start deciding on Nursery stuff.   If we have a girl I will be repainting the entire room. and if we have a boy we are going to leave some of the mural.
So  its going to be hectic. Man, I can't even begin to imagine the hectic-ness that is going to become in our house.. ick!!

We leave in 5 days for Colorado I'm super excited!!  I'm not very excited about the 9 hour drive but, it has to be done.  I'm hoping they will get a fresh snowfall before we get there which looking at the weather its looks as though that will happen and then sunny and great while we are there!!  PERFECT!! I was freaking out about driving through snow storms and storms at that.
I'm getting the last of all the items we need and shoot they are hard to come by.. Especially at Target/ walmart- no one in Az wears thermal underwear so  I have had the hardest time finding these items. As well as snow boots for T..   

That's the updates for now.  I will post some recent pics when I can.  Its going to be a busy 2 weeks.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: