Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Update

I thought these were so cool when I saw them on others.  I like because its a way to track your pregnancy. I wish I would have had this for T. Comparing would have been neat.

BFP- on 11/28/10


This picture is so creepy looking.
 
How far along? 5 Weeks, 5 days


Total Weight Gain?  I have maintained, one day I'm up 1, next day I'm down 2

Maternity Clothes? Nope - and hopefully not for awhile

Stretch Marks? just my leftovers

Sleep? Like a rock, baby..  I have been sleeping so good the past 2 weeks its been AMAZING..

Best Moment This Week? Telling the World we are having #2

Movement? nope.  but I can't wait

Food Cravings? Hot tamales- the candy.. I have been chomping on those for about 3 weeks and now I kinda know why.   and MILK I have drank 2 1/2 gallons in the last weeks

Gender? Get back to this at 18-20 weeks

Labor signs? No thank you

Belly Button? Still in

What I Miss? Bud Light.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our First Dr's Appt on 12/29

Weekly Wisdom? None that I can think of.

Milestones? None quite yet, other than I made it to another week. Lets keep it this way..

No comments: