Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 24

Day 24- Something I have learned

I have learned a lot of things in my 28 years of life;

You can't please everyone
No point in making someone happy, when you're not
Life is what you make of it
To get what you want, you have to work for it
I have learned a tremendous amount of patience, patience I thought I never had
I learned that poo stinks and it gets over everything and anything when you have kids of course
Kids will test your patience
I have learned to let the chips roll
I am learning to let go of the stupid stuff
I have learned that bills SUCK, Credit Card bills suck even more
I have learned that a Dollar goes a long way
I have learned to cut coupons and use them
I have learned that sometimes swallowing your pride is sometimes the right thing to do
I have learned that My son can make me crack up at the most craziest of times
Your Mom is always right, even though you would hate to admit it
I was made to be a Mom
Being an adult is pretty rough
That family is always there to back you
That mistakes happen, no need to dwell, just move forward
That I have the rest of my life to learn even more.

No comments: