Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 18

Day 18- Something I regret

:scratches head:  I'm not really sure.. I try my hardest to do things and not regret them, if it was worth doing than whats the point of regretting it? ya know??
OK well, I guess I have to say the one thing I absolutely regret is dropping out of college. Even though I am back now and making it more of a commitment and I know I'm more focused, I still live everyday with the regret that if i would of just stuck it out I would be nursing right now. Making my rounds at the hospital of choice and living one happy life.. but then I go back and think if I did that would I have the most amazing husband in my life?  Would I have been blessed with T when I was?  All of these questions just go through my head. 
But YES the one regret i have most in life is not sticking to school and dropping because it was the easier thing to do. =/    

What about you??  Do you have any regrets?  I'm curious to see if others have regrets of some sort. 

No comments: