Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 17

Day 17- Something I'm looking forward to

I'm looking forward to a lot of things. In particular trying for baby #2. I'm pretty excited about actually being able to decide on having a baby and when. With T he was our little surprise.  This time around I get to be a little better prepared and I feel like I will enjoy every single second of it because after #2 - We/I am done.
I am also looking forward to going to Colorado for Christmas. I have never had a white Christmas before. Living in AZ we don't get the privilege. Unless you obviously live in Flagstaff or somewhere more north.
So i am super happy to be able to take T on his first trip to snow and actually celebrate Christmas out of state, which if you know me in real life I am not one to do that. I am a family girl. This year though it just seemed right!! I'm excited!!



White Christmas here we come!!

No comments: