Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

Today.. October 24th! 




Happy Birthday to me!!  =) 
I have to say I'm kinda shocked at how old I am, I always wondered what it would be like to get to this age when I was little.  I always used to tell my Mom, that I hated being little and I couldn't wait to grow up! HA she probably was laughing on the inside when I would say that out of anger, because no longer is it the days of free rent, free food, no bills, spoiled at Christmas and every holiday! Its gone, now I /we have bills, no free food and we have to pay for where we sleep and live..  Man I should of shut my mouth!!
Thats okay though, because now I have a great husband and the most wonderful little boy ever!!
My Husband definitly knows how to spoil and I'm so greatful for him!!
Today when I woke up, he had a box all wrapped up.  I really wasn't sure what it was going to be, because I actually have him a few ideas of what I wanted and one of those wants has been a Coach purse that I have had my eye on for a VERY. LONG. TIME.  It always catches my eye when I see it in the store and I have a jealousy come over me when I see another person with it.
But, it is on the pricey side and I basically just told him, that was more of a wish than a want..
Can you guess what was in that wrapped up box??? 
You got that right!!
It was this beautiful black bag: Madison Collection: Audrey
You can imagine how surprised and happy i was when I opend this. He probably shouldn't have especially with all the house projects we would like to get going on and then wanting to start trying for kid #2 but, he did and I am so thankful and so lucky to have such a great husband!!  Love him!!
I also recieved beautiful Tulips on Friday delivered to my work, but they were closed and they finally just opened up today, right on my Birthday!  I love them!

2 comments:

PeasOut said...

I noticed your cute bag today! Now I wish I would have said something! Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday yesterday