Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 13

Day 13- Goals

Well, if you look here these are my 101 in 1001days goals.. I have until 2012 to finish these.
I will finish most but not all..

As far as short term goals, I definitely have a few. 
*Still on a mission to lose about 10lbs before we start trying for #2
*I'm super excited to start trying for #2.
*I would like to get our Front Yard landscaped by the end of the year or the beginning of next
* I want to get our Master Bedroom floors done with Laminate Wood
*I want to start getting T's room painted and start transitioning him over to his new room
* I have 2 more classes I need to get finished up by the time #2 comes. Bio 201 and Chm.  Bleh..

That's pretty much it..

No comments: