Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Day 12- What I Believe

Hmm, That's kind of an interesting question.. I believe in a lot of things.

I believe that things happen for a reason, just because we don't understand it at the time we will eventually.
I believe that karma is a bitch and it will definitely come around 10 fold
I believe in God.
I believe that cheating is cheating and its unforgivable. Yes even that slightest bit of contact to me is CHEATING!!!  (don't try to fight me on this, because I will fight until I'm blue in the face)
I believe that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
I believe that I am truly blessed
I believe God tests us to show US how strong we really are and can be.
I believe that I will graduate Nursing and be what I have always wanted to be
I believe that your horoscope truly fits that person
I believe that family isn't always blood
I believe that smiling is the key to happiness
I believe that money sucks, its nice but it sucks
I believe in Miracles
I believe in being goofy at heart keeps you young.
I believe that the best things come to those who wait
I believe that having a mans best friend is a must
I believe T is the best thing that has ever happened to me (besides of course John)

If you would like to follow along please do so, leave your link in my comments. Please also visit here to get other ideas and link up .

No comments: