Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Halloween is comin..

What are you dressin your kids up as this year?

Its crazy how when it comes to the firsts for your son/daughter your on top of these things like 6 months a year before its actually time and as they get older and older, you seem well I seem to procrastinate.. I wonder if it gets worse with #2. HAHA 
On to what I was getting to.. I'm really unsure as to what to dress T up in as this year.. Daddi t says he should be a Dirt bike rider, or the chainsaw maseker dude, UHHH  yea no.. he's two  mmmkay..
So my thoughts were maybe like Buzz light year or Woody from Toy Story since he's been hooked on this movie. I was also thinking like a silly Monster  or Elmo.. So what are your suggestions.  I'm kinda stumped at this point. His first year he was "Hulk" and a mighty cute one, last year he was "Bam Bam" and he rocked that pretty well.

2 comments:

Jess said...

By the time you have three you're all "wha??? It's your birthday???"

No costume suggestions. My son was Spiderman at age 2, 3, and 4, completely by his choice, so I never got to do the cute stuff.

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness, Laughed out loud literally.. To funny
Its hard to keep track with one, I'm not sure how I will manage with two.. eeek..