Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1st Up - 5 Question Be- Lated Friday.

Excuse my tardyness, I realize it's Tuesday - but too bad, I love doing 5QF and you should too!!
Here are the Questions, Join in and head over to Mama M's- Great Blog By the way.. ;)

1. Would you ever vacation alone?
That would be a "Negative",  I honestly am not that type of person. The furthest I have been outta my comfort zone is, eating lunch/dinner by myself in a very busy restuarant- and I blame that on the fact that the hubs was gone one weekend and I was craving one particular item (I was pregnant to)  so I went and sat my fluffy butt down and ordered exactly what I wanted, I got a few stares but whatev, I enjoyed every bite!! :0)


2. Do you go the speed limit?
hmmm - Nope!!  Well no I take that back.. I do when  is with me, but when I'm by myself the peddle is to the metal!! 
If I do speed with T its usually because I'm rushing, I know I know. I shouldn't be-  So all you crazy little people who are about to jump my shit about speeding with a 1 year old in my car can take your panties out of the wad.. :0)~ I realize I shouldn't be, and I have definitely toned it down. 

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started blogging for my own personal reasons, one was for my son, two was to get things off my chest- when you work with family - you really have no one to vent to because your family already knows your biz, and sometimes you just want someone to know your side of the story and thats it!!  hahah :0) When I got into blogging some of my friends had already started - as I started following there's I started seeing what else was out there and now I follow so many - its actually really neat to see others living the same life/ often different lives -  Its nice to hear that other mother's go through the same trials and tribulations etc..

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I love love love American Eagle, There pants rock my world and pretty much the only ones that fit right - well at least in my opinion. I love there T-shirts- its pretty laid back.  I know, I'm 27 and shopping in a teeny bopper store, O WELL!  I also like Old Navy and Buckle. :0)

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
John and I danced to Kenny Chesney's "   Me and You"  Love Love Love this song..  When we first were trying to pick songs - I had really liked the Song by Nickelback - you and me..  but since we were going to do a "dance" we needed something that could be used for the dance we chose and this was the 2nd option. I'm glad we went with this one. I definitely love listening to it- it brings me back to when we went on to the dance floor and no one had any idea that we had taken dance lessons.  At the 2nd verse where the drums come in ~ John and I took off on our dance and I just remember everyone whistleing, screaming and applauding us..  It made us laugh and I have to say I was pretty proud!! :0)

See listen..


Your Turn.,  Go link up with Mama M  or just copy and past the questions from here and post them on your blog.. I love seeing what others have to say.

No comments: