Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 17, 2009

**Shit I mean Shoot!!!

Seriously I feel like I'm falling further and further behind with this posting.. Really I do have things to post about- I need to go over my goals list, mark off and blog about those items and a few other cool things.. Ugh.. I do have one excuse to this though- my computer sprung a HOT virus.. and whelp I had to restore my ENTIRE laptop back to the day I received it from the cool fed ex dude back in 2005 thankyouverymuch.. :( So I've been trying to do that while taking care of my casa, a very needy son (whats up with that all the sudden?) and a husband who I would like to strangle sometimes(nah I'm just kiddin) ALL the time.. heehee..
Anyway - I'm hoping to get crazy tonight with updating etc.. Sorry.. :(

No comments: