Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Double Up Day 15 & 16

Day 15- a Bible Verse

Okay well I'm not a bible reader, I enjoy going to church and being there and the feeling i get when I go is indescribable but I will admit I don't read the bible. So I have no verses that I know of.  Except for one and I didn't read it out of  the bible. I actually read it one day out of the newspaper and oddly enough it was a day when John and I had been arguing (a lot at one point)and one line in particular struck a cord with me "it keeps no record of wrongs", something about that line slapped reality in my face. I cut it out and stuck it on our fridge. I would look at this every morning and remember what that meant to me. I have to admit that was a turning point for me.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

 
Since that's only one and I am in love with quotes here are a few that I love.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
Author: Unknown

“One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”


“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Maria Robinson

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
 



Day 16- Dream House

Oh man.. this could be a long post.. Since I work in an industry that works with a lot of luxury homes I have certain things that I absolutely love and dream about one day having..  DREAM that is. maybe after i win the lottery that dream would come true. Until then I am blessed with what I have..

DREAM HOME!!  See this is hard for me because I love Tuscan Architecture but I love modern flair.
Definitely a huge kitchen and of course granite counter tops.
4/5 bedrooms tons of bathrooms
cassita would be fabulous
Pool with spa
Play room
Game room
Office Area
and the list could go on, and on, and on. so instead just drool over pictures!




Realistically speaking I would love an upgraded home, not necessarily a brand spankin new home. It would be nice to build our own home one day. For the time being I would love to upgrade to a 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bath, lots and lots, look TONS of windows (I am a let the light come in kinda girl, the husband not so much)One story, split floorplan, with a huge kitchen and an island. Tile through out with wood floors in the rooms. Pool eh.. not a prority, great community, lots of little kids for T and baby #2 to grow up with. See I'm easy!! The husband says otherwise.. Meh.. whatever!! all he cares about is the garage anyway. What do I care, I dont get to park in it as it is, probably wouldnt if we upgraded either.  Hahah.. =)

No comments: