Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Friday, May 14, 2010

*Fell Off the Wagon*

Yep, that would be me,  I admit I have fallen and can't seem to get back up!    Well, caught  back up.
I feel like I'm so far behind with updates, my 101 n 1001 list and just everyday blogging.
Its going to get even crazier in this house. I go back to school to start the process of the last 4 classes I have to take to get on the waiting list for the Nursing Program. Should be intersesting.
I have to update my 101 list with alot of things, I just don't have the energy. At work we are busy, so I don't have time to blog like I used to be able to.. So  I can't imagine I will have any free time to do much when school starts, because THIS time its serious! 

We are however back from our cruise, and we had an AMAZING time.. I can't even explain to you how much fun we had. We got burnt, so now I'm rockin a pretty nice tan, which I'm loving.
We snorkeled, swam with stingrays, and dolphins, we also went Kayaking( that was a work out).
BUT- I missed T like crazy!! 8 days with out seeing him, just hearing him over the phone and a few pics while we were gone sent from my Mom's phone. The 2nd day at sea, I was pretty homesick. I didn't think I would be since J was with me, I tend to get homesick when I'm by myself.. but I was homesick and cried..  I missed T.. It got better as the days went by- more so because we stayed busy with the exurcusiions we planned, so that was good.  We talked about him alot- its funny how you look forward to some time alone, but when that time comes all you can do is talk about your kid/kids.. 
Sunday when we picked him up was the best!! I couln't wait to see him, he of course was excited to see us!
The pic in my header is a shot from Turks & Caicos. Man the water is so crystal clear!!  The sand is like sugar and I pretty much was in heaven! 

So thats my short and sweet update, I'm exhausted and ready for bed.  I will try to update more with some pics.. and of course updates on T..  22 months!!  2 more months and he will be TWO!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes  2!!
 

No comments: