Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 2 of Daycare..

Went way better than the first day.. Thank goodness.. Only a few tears (from me, not T).. As far as the whole getting up and getting to the daycare on time and then to work on time.. That is going to be a work in progress here.. Suddenly my Lil T who was sleeping through the night , well is NO longer!! Since Sunday night he has gotten up 2-3 times a night - I hold off on feeding him as much as possible, but by the third time he wakes up he no longer wants to be just tucked back in and rolled to his side he wants the bottle!! WONDERFUL!! Ugh.. 3 am in the morning, tired as feck and feeding T.. So I don't know whats going on with his system. Then yesterday kathy (daycare lady) said T was crazy fussing - and she had just fed him his rice cereal and a 6 oz bottle abt 2 hours before.. So she wasn't sure what the problem was, changed his diaper, not wet, played with him, happy for 5 min, put toys in front of him good for 5 min.. Finally she broke down gave him a bottle an 8 oz bottle if I might add!! He gulped the entire thing!!! So that was his problem. My lil man is a freakin piggy!! I do, think he is going through another growth spurt because he did this to me at 4 months old.. So I think its just that and it will be short lived and go back to normal.. "I hope"...

As far as me.. I'm getting used to the silence at work. I'm getting alot more done at a faster pace and that leaves me extra time to get some much needed wedding stuff to get done. Which is a good thing.. I still miss my T though.

One thing I am truly grateful for, is the fact that I even had the chance to take T with me to work for the 6 months I have. Some parents don't get that option and quite frankly I don't know how they can do that

No comments: