Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

Here's a list -

of everything I need to catch up on blogging about::
  • 15 months old
  • Halloween Pics
  • My Before Pics for #34- Oi I still need to take these dang pics
  • Mark off #22 I have made 2 new recipes from scrachterroo using my own little head. They were pretty good!
  • #58- Keep T's Carseat backwards- I have done this and we just turned it around this past weekend
  • My truck was stolen!!  Yep! Not really a topic to talk about but yep it was taken and wheels were stolen along with our carseat!!  Nice right!! 
  • I wanted to re do my 101 n 1001- but  I will have to do this on paper and then Copy it to here.
Yea I need to catch up here!!  Its been difficult though- T has been sick and our weekends are filled with lots of things to do and places to go. So down time only comes when T hits the hay and John too. since I would rather spend time with him  when he is up.  :0)  I will work on these while at work. if i have enough time, I usually get down time there, but it seems lately we have been getting busier - which is nice and I'm not complaining..  so bare with me as I get these up and going.

No comments: